Terms and Conditions
The term “World Archery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is World Archery Federation, Maison du Sport International, Avenue de Rhodanie 54, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the online platform.
World Archery’s catalogue of online platforms includes but is not limited to: The official World Archery website; World Archery Live mobile application; head2head archery mobile application; World Archery Extranet and any other permanent, semi-permanent or temporary websites or mobile applications owned or operated by World Archery.
1. The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, wihich forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Trademarks licensed exclusively to us in this website include: the Olympic Rings, which is the property of the International Olympic Committee; the Paralympic Agitos, which is the property of the International Paralympic Committee; the International World Games Association icon; the International Masters Games Association icon; the FISU icon and others.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and other of our online platforms and any dispute arising out of such use of those platforms is subject to the laws of Switzerland.