World Archery newsletter: May 2020
The latest edition for May 2020 has a round-up of news related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on archery, including:
- Athlete fund for international athletes who have lost income with a deadline for submission on 31 May.
- Recommendations from World Archery’s Medical and Sports Science Committee for post-pandemic archery activities as sport restarts.
- World Archery’s first online Summer Summit starting on 31 May.
- Updated qualification procedures for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games approved by the International Olympic Committee and International Paralympic Committee.
- Results from the compound Lockdown Knockout, World Archery’s first live remote international event, and announcement of the recurve edition in June.
There is also notice of upcoming calls for member associations on the subject of scheduling national federation's general assemblies and retaining membership. A list of planned or upcoming initiatives is also available.